Taichung Time

Saturday, May 10, 2014

May 9, 2014

These weeks are flying by WAY too fast. It's been over a month since I've been in the office now, yet it feels like I just barely got here! What with the crazy road trips, mini-vacations and stress-filled circumstances, the time is going by faster than ever before! It's actually really scary! I see so many friends that are already home, starting their lives, and I know that I'm next! The only thing that comforts me is knowing that I'm still here and that my work is not done yet. I absolutely love getting out of bed each and every day knowing that I'm still doing the things which I've been called to do. What a blessing it is to be here and to be doing this great work!

I'd just like to give a short spiritual message before I take off for the week. "I Feel My Savior's Love." That's all that really needs to be said. Brothers, Sisters, Friends and Family. I know that the Savior loves me and knows me more personally than any other person or thing on this earth. I testify that He loves each and every one of you likewise. Please, open yourself up to Him and accept His love for yourself. I promise you that it is the sweetest of all fruits and the most fulfilling of all feelings. 

Love, Elder Noll

No comments:

Post a Comment