Taichung Time

Sunday, July 27, 2014

July 26, 2014

What's up e'ry body??

Alright guys, not tons of time today! Same ol' same 'ol for this week! 

I don't know if I've told you or not yet, but we've got a new set of senior missionaries in the office! They're name is "Jan", but it's pronounced "Yang." Elder Jan is a total stud. He's pumped up to be here and he's inspired me to give my best effort at EVERYTHING that I do! He's so cool! His lovely wife, Sister Jan, is wonderful as well. She is as smart as can be and loves to help with anything she possibly can. They are both fluent in multiple languages, and they are already a flurry of motion around the office everyday, picking up all of my slack! I'm incredibly grateful for couple missionaries. I've learned so much by watching them serve. The senior missionaries I've served around have taught me what it means to serve selflessly. (I don't know if that grammar is correct or not...) 

I've been pretty moved by the pictures that I've seen of the beautiful baby Lincoln which was born to Steph and Stephen in the past few weeks. They're both glowing with love and adoration. Righteousness stems from that kind of love. It's a love so pure that it's impossible to understand until you've experienced it yourself. We're all on the receiving end of a love so pure... the love that our Savior has for us exceeds that of the power holding the earth in place. I know that family is ordained of God, and it's given to us so that we might experience that kind of love. Steph and Stephen, congrats!! I'm so happy for you!! You're in my prayers, along with the little angel given to you! 

I'm still doing great out here! Life is rollin! Love you all and hope you get r' done this week! have a good one! 

Elder Noll

No comments:

Post a Comment